Saturday, April 7, 2012

The message is good.... Incredibly good

This weekend is Easter and it couldn't be better timing for us. As I read through the story of the crucifixion and the resurrection in Matthew 26-28 I am reminded of something that gives me complete and total peace... The message of Easter is good; INCREDIBLY good... God is here and he is on our side. 

As we wait for these next two weeks to pass we are excited yet peaceful. God has a way of softening our hearts to things we never thought would happen to "us".. or to things we thought we would never do or have to deal with. I am learning that there will always be nights of sorrow, but when we call out to Jesus and cling to his word there will always be JOY in the morning... That is an amazing feeling. He is a God who makes NO MISTAKES and Knowing that sets me free.

Today I am thankful for a God who is passionate to save us from ourselves...




Psalm 139: 13-18
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you…Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment