Friday, April 8, 2011

He makes everything Glorious....

Today on my way to work I had a moment. I hadn't had one like this is a while and it was revealing and refreshing. The song "Everything Glorious" by David Crowder came on my ipod and it brought tears to my eyes. Simple tears for those I know hurting and suffering right now. I've always loved this song. It's so simple, yet such an awesome reminder that HE makes Everything glorious - the bad, the ugly and the good.

There are several people in my circle that are going through some REALLY rough times right now, stuff that I hope I never have to go through. I pray that they will all find comfort in knowing that life truly is glorious no matter what our situation is, because our situation can glorify God if we will only allow Him to be the focus instead.

Here is this simple, yet beautiful song below... Love it!


Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment