Friday, June 24, 2011

Our Stomping Grounds in China

One of the courtyards outside of our building. In the afternoons this area is FILLED with grandma's and grandpa's and their grandchildren.




Our Building... and there's actually palm trees here. I love that, one thing I never expected to see here!

Another Area where all the grandparents in the neighborhood mingle.

Community Ice cream and drink store we frequent quite a bit!

Heading to the community pool

This is the community pool for the residents in our neighborhood. We usually get swamped with our kindergarten students when we are there. So much fun.

We were VERY surprised to see this pool after our school moved us into this neighborhood... I never expected this for sure!

Swimming Buddies



One of my students Caroline and Grace playing in the pool together.

I'll post more soon... this is just to give you a glimpse into what our neighborhood looks like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment