Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HUMILITY

Humbly approaching the cross is something that has been on my mind lately. This weekend I finished Galations and read Ephesians....both have amazing lessons about being crucified with Christ and its not us living, but Christ living in us... being rooted in Christ's love and approaching HIM with peace and confidence....

This morning I listened to a podcast that reminded me of this...."God doesn't show us our whole path for life, He takes us step by step because He wants to be in relationship with us and honestly- if we knew the path God is going to lead us on then we wouldn't need him..."

Okay so we need God, we know that and we hear that ALL THE TIME.

But how often do we live our lives in complete surrender, in complete humility where we are constantly on our knees relying on God's strength...on HIS timing...on HIS understanding...on HIS peace.

I wish I could say that I'm at this place where I'm in complete surrender in front of my Savior. But truth be told I am slowly opening up my hands and allowing my HIM to take my burdens, my pain, my anger, my brokeness...

Praise God that He desires to heal us and make us whole again. Praise Him for giving us everything. I believe he is victorious over all our pain and depression and has already defeated those things.

He will bring me through, in His timing...I just need to trust.

1 comment: