Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life is Good :)

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my students that I took today..... They are so stinkin' precious, I can barely stand it! Today I was thinking, wow these kids are so awesome .. .. How will I ever say goodbye to them one day???


Today my classes of 3 year olds were learning about people ... Doctor, Fireman, Mother, Father, Grandpa, Etc.... When I was preparing my props for class I slipped in a picture of Jesus. When I held it up ALL of the kids screamed out JESUS at the top of their lungs, before I could even tell them who it was!

How awesome is that???

I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children live in the truth. 3 John 1:4


This little girls name is Angel.... and that she is. I ADORE this child. She has a wonderful family too!


"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment