Sunday, February 20, 2011

When life is a mountain that I cannot climb, you carry me.... Jesus carry me.

I am going to be brutally honest in this post.

Some days I wake up just feeling defeated.

So many days I am not a perfect mother, wife, friend, or daughter.

I know there are days when I hurt the people I love, lose my temper and disappoint the people who care about me the most.

I wish I could be perfect and never say something I regret.

Some days I have short temper, and my heart is just ugly.

I want to make others lives better - and be there for them at any given moment.

I want to do it all. I wish I could give to every cause I believe in, but I know it's just not possible.

I am learning that failure is a big part of life, and I am so glad I serve a perfect God.

I am so thankful that God's love is there in every moment- giving grace to my brokenness.

I believe that God's love is big, extravagant and unconditional. Thank you Lord for your love that was given freely, so that we may give it freely to others.


Tonight I am grateful for a God that is consistent when I am not.

Jessica

2 comments: